A special exhibition of maps, cartographic products, GIS, hardware and software will be held in the framework of the Summit.
The official language of the Summit is English.
- The societal context of Digital Earth: benefits, costs, policies, and regulations;
- Digital Earth at local, regional, and global levels: from strategy to realization;
- Digital Earth in sustainable development at local and regional levels ;
- Digital Cities: technology and applications;
- Access to Digital Earth: privacy, security, and trust;
- The citizen as contributor to Digital Earth.
|January 10, 2010
||Deadline of Abstract submission
|January 30, 2010
||Notification of Acceptance
|February 28, 2010
|| Payment of early registration fee
|May 1, 2010
||Paper submission and regular registrations
|June 12-14, 2010
||2010 DE Summit event